Lotus Lotus

Sounds pretty good! More of a techno feel to it though over trance.

Faithless - Insomnia (Halzyn Remix) Faithless - Insomnia (Halzyn Remix)

Sounds good but needs some serious mastering.

Halzyn responds:

i agree; however i dont feel like i have the skills to properly master... i should invest some time in it.

thanks for the response!

Power Break Power Break

The song is "Seamless Ft Veela - Sometime" but with vocals disabled. The project is called "New Stuff" and is built into Fruity Loops. This guy takes all the projects, renames them and uploads them claiming its his work!

Blackhole Blackhole

Not legal, its stolen and renamed!

Legendary (Ft. TNT) Legendary (Ft. TNT)

This song is NOT FlameSpark's work!!! This song is the work of Blake Reary and Iridium. The project is called "Hangin On" and is found built in to Fruity Loops under legacy projects. Nice try dude but you have to upload work that you have done not someone else's work unless you did a remix and this is not a remix!

Timeless Timeless

You definitely know what trance is I have to say. Also great work on the mix its one of the best versions of "Timeless" I have heard or mixed. Check out mine. Keep up the good work!

Uplifting Trance WIP Uplifting Trance WIP

Really love this track hope to hear some more of it. Keep it up! This is better than most wannabe trance on here!

Reach Higher Reach Higher

This is probably one of the best samples I have heard on NG yet. Nur0GL, Terranation and myself are the ones you need to listen too. Good work and I hope to hear the full version!

ID ( Tn Remix ) ID ( Tn Remix )

Seems like you and I keep getting better and better and more progressive, epic and uplifting. I hope to hear more and more of your music! Really like this mix, its relaxing at the end of the day and through the majority of my day. Check out some of my new stuff when you get a chance!

.::Eargasm::.

TerraNation responds:

thanks for the comment! glad you like it, i will check out ur tracks :) / TN

Anthem (wip) Anthem (wip)

Wow coming from you Terra this is pretty epic. Best work of your I have seen in years! Keep it coming!!!

TerraNation responds:

thanks mate itry get it done :=)